This is a first person shooter video game that supports up to 121 players.
Hopeless Land Fight for Survival is an FPS that is programmed to allow up to 121-player matches across multiple platforms. The goal? To be the last player, or last team of players, left standing. While the rewards are greater for playing solo, so are the risks. Playing as a team is bolstered with the option of voice chat with other players, allowing you to convey tactics and orders in a fraction of the time that it would take to type everything out.
This is a game that has been optimized for smartphones. This means that the controls are easy to handle and your phone will not overheat from long play sessions. Furthermore, the title is relatively small at a meager 54 MB.Pros
- Free to play.
- Relatively small file size compared to the complexity of gameplay.
- Cross-device multiplayer.
- Scratches a strategy game itch.
- Control sensitivity can be somewhat hard to grasp for newcomers.
- Lag is a big issue when talking with teammates.
- Vehicular options are pretty narrow.
- Servers are not the most secure.